- Door Prep: Cross bore 2-1/8″, Edge bore 1″ , Latch face 1″ x 2-1/4″.
- Backset: Fixed 2-3/4″.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8″- 2″.
- Handing: Completely reversible.
- Rosette: Removable exterior rosette by screw thread.
- Face plates: 1 – 1/8″ x 2-1/4 square corner .
- Bolt: 1/2″ throw, Nickel plated.
- ANSI/BHMA :Certified A156.2 – Grade 2 (exceeds 500,000 cycles)
- Strikes: 2-1/4″ full lip square corner standard.
- Both levers are always unlocked from inside to outside.
- Concealed screw mounting.
- High precision pick resistant 6-pin tumbler solid brass cylinder. Interchangeable with leading manufacturer cylinders.
- Cylindrical body provides great strength and durability. Two sides spindle supporting mechanism eliminates lever wobble.
- Full length lever handle with 3/8″ return
- Individual spring on each side to prevent lever sag, maintain reliability, reduce maintenance.
- Threaded rose hold lock firmly in place.
- 3″ Rose assembly with steel plate provides strength.
- UL 3 Hour Rated 1/2″ Throw deadlatch completely reversible for flat and beveled doors. Stainless steel latch bolt and faceplate.
- FINISHES AVAILABLE: Satin Chrome, US26D.
Fits 1 3/8” to 2’” thick doors
Adjustable 2-3/8″ – 2-3/4″ Backset
Corrosion resistant steel, Non-handed, completely reversible
Packaged with 2-1/4 Full Lip Strike
(as of Jun 27, 2023 01:38:52 UTC – Details)