- Door Prep: Cross bore 2-1/8″, Edge bore 1″ , Latch face 1-1/8″x2-1/4″.
- Backset: Fixed 2-3/4″.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8″–1-3/4″.
- Handing: Completely reversible.
- Strike ANSI: 4-7/8” Comes with standard ANSI 4-7/8″ x 1-1/4″ square corner strike
- Face plates: 1-1/8″ x 2-1/4″square corner .
- Bolt: 1/2″ throw, stainless steel.
- ANSI/BHMA :Certified A156.2 – Grade 2 (exceeds 500,000 cycles)
- Strikes: 2-1/4″ full lip square corner standard.
- Turn / Push button locking. Pushing and turning button locks outside lever requiring use of key use of key until button is manually unlocked. Pushing button locks outside lever until unlocked with key or inside lever in turned. The inside lever is always unlocked providing emergency exit.
- Concealed screw mounting.
- High precision pick resistant 6-pin tumbler solid brass cylinder. Interchangeable with leading manufacturer cylinders.
- Cylindrical body provides great strength and durability. Two sides spindle supporting mechanism eliminates lever wobble.
- Coil compression springs provide great strength and durability.
- Full length lever handle with 3/8″ return
- Anti-sag mechanism with independent lever return springs.
- UL 3 Hour Rated 1/2″ Throw deadlatch completely reversible for flat and beveled doors. Stainless steel latch bolt and faceplate.
- FINISH AVAILABLE: Satin Chrome.
Fits 1 3/8” to 1-3/4’” thick doors
Finish: Satin Chrome 26D
Fixed 2 ¾” backset / 6 pin solid brass, SC4 keyway
(as of May 26, 2023 01:26:31 UTC – Details)