Interpreti Veneziani: Concert in Venice – Italy
- Enjoy an amazing concert in the Chiesa di San Vidal, a beautiful 17th-century church!
- Sit back and enjoy classics such as Vivaldi’s ‘The Four Seasons’ and more
- Soak up the talents of a widely acclaimed musical ensemble and the amazing acoustics of this Venetian church
Ready to be rocked by Baroque? Listen to a spectacular concert in the 17th-century Church of Vidal in Venice. Mozart, Bach, Vivaldi, and more come to melodious life in a romantic night out – one that just might be a high note of your holiday.
- The Interpreti Veneziani picked up their bows, violins, and harpsichords in 1987, and immediately became a staple of the music scene in Venice.
- You’ll be moved by the chamber ensemble as they perform on the former altar, right under the painting ‘San Vidal on Horseback’ by the Renaissance master, Carpaccio.
- The ensemble’s exuberance and all-Italian brio will stay in your mind long after the music ends.
Country - Italy
Check Online Ticket
Related activities and tickets in this city